Genoa’s Bio Nutrient Solution
G-IBT2 is a bio-nutrient which has been chemically engineered to be environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non-toxic and non-hazardous. The primary purpose of this product is to create and establish an aerobic bacterial balance within the slurry ponds / lagoons utilized for collecting animal waste (manure) whereby collected waste is being consumed by the already existing bacteria.
Bio Nutrient – Case Study
Case Study Summary
In mid-2019, Genoa International Chemical approached the management staff of a cattle feedlot in Oklahoma in order to solicit and offer a cost-free trial of a proprietary product (G-IBT2)
It was found that if the bacteria are provided regular dosages of the bio-nutrients, they would consume more organic waste during the year than is added to the lagoon by the feedlot operations. This will result in each lagoon looking more like a lake, than a waste lagoon.
Benefits of Genoa’s Bio Nutrient
- Environmental / Ecological
- Safety (Animal and Human)
- Catastrophic Risk Management Minimized
- Periodic Dredging / Cleanout of Slurry Pond / Lagoons Eliminated
- Disposal of Solids (dredging) Eliminated
- Derived Effluents / Liquids can be used to Fertilize Hay Fields
- Significant Operational Costs Reduction (as compared to traditional methods)
Need More Information?
Our bio nutrient product is designed to keep your wastewater areas free of contaminants. Get in touch with our team for your specific requirements.